13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Internships available for ECE 1st year student? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
I am a first year B.Tech(ECE) student. So what are the options for my internship and how do I apply for those options?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of internship is good for B.Tech ECE Final Year Student? How to apply for such internships?
  2. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  3. How can I apply for internship in IITs? How can I apply for the course? Information regarding the internships? Duration of the course?
  4. Which are the electronic companies that offer internships? How to apply for the internship? I have completed 3rd B.Tech in ECE
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internships?
  6. Good companies offering Internship for ECE students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Details about Civil internships? I am a student of Civil 2nd year
  8. Is it possible to apply for internships after my first year? Companies which recruit such students? For which projects should I apply for?
  9. Does TCS and Infosys offer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. List of Companies offering Summer Internships for the candidates of ECE course? What is the last date to apply for Summer Internships?
  11. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  12. How to apply for Internships in Companies for my project work being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  13. Are there any internships during M.Tech CSE in abroad?
  14. How to apply for Internships as a ECE student?
  15. How can I apply for Internship in Samsung, Wipro, HP, Intel and Infosys being a 2nd year student of B.Tech(ECE)?
  16. What is the procedure followed for applying internships while doing B.Tech 1st year in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering in NIT?
  17. Companies offering internship for ECE student? Procedure to apply?
  18. How to apply for internship in core companies while in 3rd year of ECE?
20th December 2015, 08:10 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internships available for ECE 1st year student? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a first year B.Tech(ECE) student. So what are the options for my internship and how do I apply for those options?
It is not advisable to do internship in 1st year of your engineering education. You have not learned many things in the 1st year about ECE. So, you can apply for internship in 3rd year. Regarding the procedure to apply you have to contact your college training and placement cell.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?