15th June 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do internship at L&T during summer vacations

Hi Sir, I am presently pursuing my 3rd year B.Tech (Civil engineering). I have an aggregate of 65%. I want to do an internship at L&T during summer vacations. Please guide me how to approach the company so that I can complete my internship successfully. Thank you.
My mail id [email protected]. My whatsapp number 9786390344

15th June 2017, 05:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship at L&T during summer vacations

In order to apply for internship in L&T at first you have to contact the HR department of the company. Then you have to get a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and send it with your resume to the authorities of the company. If your resume get selected then you will be called for interview and after that you will be guided by the company to complete the selection procedure.
16th June 2017, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do internship at L&T during summer vacations

Procedure to do Internship at L&T Summer Internship:

>> In order to apply for L&T Summer Internship, you are required to contact HR of L&T Administrative Office.

>> And besides this, you are required to contact them through Training and Placement cell of your institution or college

Click here for Other Apply Link

Click here to Apply for L&T Summer Internship

>> You are required to send your resume to the HR or else sometimes you may be called to give Telephonic Interviews.

>> If you have any referral working in the company, then it will be easy for you to get approval or permission to do summer Internship at L&T.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?