25th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Hello,
I am very much interested in doing Internship at Wipro. I am a third year B.Tech student and I want utilize my summer vacations by doing Internship here which will benefit me in seeking job. Kindly give me the details so that I can apply for summer internship in Wipro?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, TCS and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for XLRI student?
  3. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Wipro, Bangalore being a B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. List of companies I can apply for internship during my summer vacation? I'm a 3rd year B.Tech(ECE) student with aggregate of 75% marks
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in TCS, Wipro, CTS, HCL, NIT and IIT for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student in Delhi?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  11. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  14. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  15. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for vacation based internship?
  17. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
28th February 2016, 11:14 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to apply for an internship during summer vacation in Wipro for B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that Wipro has stopped recruiting interns from the third year of B.Tech course unless you hail from the top IITs. Wipro recruits interns from the fourth year of B.Tech course. It has tie-ups with various engineering institutes where it goes for on-campus recruitment drives as Day-1/Day-2 recruiter. It recruits the students from fourth year and offers internship to them in the month of January/February/March. So you should look forward to other IT companies where you can seek internship opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?