21st March 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do summer internship at Delhi for 1 month

I am 3rd year B.Tech student from computer science. I am having summer vacations in May and I want to do internship in Delhi for 1 month.

Related Questions:
23rd March 2017, 06:15 PM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: Procedure to do summer internship at Delhi for 1 month

First of all, you may already know this, but it worth mentioning if you don't know already.
There are a lot of websites out there which will help you get an internship even probably in Delhi.
The most popular of these websites are:
Intern Theory, Twenty19, Internshala, Make Intern etc.

Although these websites are decent enough sites to get an internship but seldom will you get an internship in a big company. Also, a lot of internships on these websites are not authentic and there are companies that are just trying to get free work done by you and in return, they won't even give you a certificate.

If you want to get an internship in a big company (although it will depend on your resume ultimately), but surely an authentic internship then you must try the following recruiting agencies:
Accelaar(only reachable through facebook), Marxus, Young2Junior etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?