17th April 2016, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply inplant training in L&T? What is the procedure followed?

Hi Sir/Mam,
i am presently pursuing my 3rd yr BE (Mechanical
engineering)... i have an CGPA 6.5 .. i want to do
an internship at L&T during summer vacations...
plz guide me how to approach d company so that i can
complete my internship successfully...

Thank you ,

30th April 2016, 09:27 PM
IQ14

Default Re: How to apply inplant training in L&T? What is the procedure followed?

You can easily apply for the summer training at L&T.Firstly you need to have a NOC certificate which you will easily get at your training department. And then go through the training department of L&T and take the application form for the summer training. And then fill your full details including your personal and academic details and submit it in that department along with your CV.Then they will shortlist the candidate according to there requirements and if you where shortlisted then they will inform you through mail or other medium.
30th April 2016, 10:36 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply inplant training in L&T? What is the procedure followed?

There is no online provision of application for internship opportunity. You need to apply through offline mode. You can apply only in the following ways :-

- Through referrals : You can take referral of any employee of L&T and apply through his /her referral.
- Through college : For this your college needs to approach the company. You along with group of other students can approach the training and placement cell of your college and request then to do so.
27th June 2018, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I'm very interested in L&T internships training and Implant training. I'm 3th year civil engineering in Thiyagaraja college of Engineering ,Madurai
18th December 2018, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I am S.MUKILAN from jeppiaar maamallan engineering college studying my final year. I was in search for an implant training mainly in l&t. As it is a vacation time for me i wish to make use of the time. But i'm not having any proper guidance. So please shall i have the detailed procedures for the training?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?