30th March 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

Hi Sir/Mam
Can you please guide me about the
overall process of Internship in BSNL
and I am the 3rd year B.Tech(E&TC) student.
Please reply me fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL, Patna for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in BSNL and BHEL for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in BSNL, Kolkata for ECE student?
  5. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  7. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Formalities to apply for Internship in BSNL, Tirupati for B.Tech(Control Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  12. Can I do internship with BSNL? I am a student of ECE 3rd year
  13. How to do internship in BSNL at Patna? I am a student of B.Tech
  14. How to do internship in SAP FI CO after passing final year integrated MBA? What is the procedure to apply for internship at CMC Ltd in Hyderabad
  15. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in BSNL anywhere in Goa by month of June to July?
4th April 2015, 09:31 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

BSNL usually conducts the summer training program in the month of December and January. The duration of the training will ranges from four to six weeks.

Application procedure For Training in BSNL:

* The candidates who are seeking admission for the industrial training in BSNL should download the application from the official website.

* Fully fill the application form along with recent passport size photocopy, Identicard of the University, Payment should be sent to the Regional Telecom Training Center(RTTC), BSNL, Gachibowli, HYD.

* Registration fees for each course is pr student is Rs.112/- and course fees is different for different courses.
5th April 2015, 02:49 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?

Generally BSNL conduct internship in the month of December and January. I am providing you the procedure to be followed for the internship in BSNL as below:

Procedure to be followed for the internship in BSNL:

1. First, you need to download the application form from the official website of the BSNL.

2. Fill up the application form with your passport size photo and submit the xerox copy of identifications of the college or university.

3. You should send the payment fees for the BSNL for the internship. The registration fees for each course per student is 112/-.
28th September 2020, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

i am a mtech. intership starting in bsnl transmission unit please convey the benefit of my future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?