27th May 2015, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication branch 2nd year. I want to do 45 days Internship in BSNL Nagpur or its other branch near Nagpur. I wish to do the Internship in Monsoon. Can I know if I am eligible and if yes then what is the procedure to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  3. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  4. How to do internship in BSNL while studying ECE in 2nd year -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Procedure to apply for internship or training in TATA MOTORS?
  8. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in KTPS, Nagpur?
  9. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in NAL, BEL, ISRO and HAL for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in IT companies for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Internship in IIT-Delhi for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student of NIT-Sikkim?
  13. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any MNC company for M.Tech 2nd year student?
  14. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(E&TC) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure of doing internship in IITH(Hyderabad)? I'm B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year student
31st May 2015, 11:55 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for 45 days Internship in Monsoon at BSNL, Nagpur for B.Tech(E&TC) 2nd year student?

BSNL is one of the best Indian IT company. It provide training to ECE students for 45 days. For getting access to training in BSNL you have to apply through an application form provided at the official site of BSNL.

It must be noted that being a second year student you are not allowed to get training in BSNL.

So you have to wait one more year and apply in your 3rd year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?