22nd July 2015, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering and will complete my B.Tech this year. I want to do Internship in Tata Motors. Kindly let me know the procedure to apply? And also the eligibility criteria.

18th August 2015, 01:32 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I am a student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering and will complete my B.Tech this year. I want to do Internship in Tata Motors. Kindly let me know the procedure to apply? And also the eligibility criteria.
The aspirant can apply for internship program in Tata Motors. Tata Motors offers internship to Engineering and Management students. The aspirant has to contact the organization through their college Training and Placement Cell. The selected candidates will be provided six months of internship training. The candidates will be selected based on merit and group discussion through the selection panel.
24th August 2015, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

dear respects sir i m student of mechanical engineerin btec 3rd year studend .next i will be. gradution complete i want to do internship in tata motors company .kindly let me know procedure apply?
26th September 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

sir am now doing mechanical engineering 3rd year in G M INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY DAVANGERE I want do internship in ur company for 25 days please give me permission......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?