24th May 2015, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?

Sir/Mam,

I am a student of BE sec yr and I want to do internship in tata motors in TE in pune. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible. I am waiting for the same.

13th September 2015, 12:20 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Tata Motors, Pune?

Procedure of internship in Tata Motors :-

- There are various ways to apply. The first way to apply is through on-campus internship drive wherein Tata Motors visits many colleges to recruit interns. If it comes to your college for recruiting interns, you can apply.

- The second way is through referral by the employees working in TATA Motors. If you have good contacts with any employee of senior management level you can take his/her help and apply through his/her referral.

- The third way is by contacting the HR department of the concerned branch to know whether there is any provision of internship or any openings for interns. If there, you need to know the application procedure from the concerned authority and apply accordingly.

- Lastly, you can also try for global internships through their official website's career link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?