18th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am sagar i am an final year student of mechanical engineering, I have to do an internship in tata motors pune. what is the procedure please suggest me. I don't know what all needs to be followed, expecting that someone from here will help me guiding to keep the further steps.

Thanks in advance.

12th May 2017, 06:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do internship in Tata Motors, Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I am sagar i am an final year student of mechanical engineering, I have to do an internship in tata motors pune. what is the procedure please suggest me. I don't know what all needs to be followed, expecting that someone from here will help me guiding to keep the further steps.

Thanks in advance.

Candidates should mail to Tata Motors (summer training) for getting application form. They will receive the application form, then fill up the same & apply. Candidates should have minimum 60% marks in 10th, 12th and graduation. Candidates have to apply with covering letter from the college. Interns are shortlisted at Tata Motors on the basis of marks, group discussion and interview. Tata Motors in one of the prestigious companies in India. Tata Motors Summer Internship Program website link is given here for reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?