17th February 2015, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

Hi sir
I am going to complete B.Tech second year in civil engineering from
DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY (formly known as DCE) I am looking for internship in L&T in my summer vacation. Can
anyone help me by telling me the PROCEDURE to apply ? ...
and the eligibility criteria for internship.
with regards
Prashant

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria for doing summer internship in any renowned organization?
  3. Procedure to apply in Summer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC, Farakka to Integrated M.Tech(Energy Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student in NCR and Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  7. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IIT, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  8. How to apply for summer internship? I am a 2nd year B.E student pursuing engineering
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Bangalore for Bachelor of Management Studies 2nd year student?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 weeks Internship in Tata Motor for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  11. Colleges, Institutes or Hospitals offering Summer Internship in Delhi for B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year student? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IISC for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering)?
  14. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Internship in government sector specially in BHEL for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  17. How to apply for summer internship in ONGC after 2nd year?
  18. How can I apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors being a B.Tech(Production Engineering) 2nd year student? Last date of application?
14th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?

I'm Priti Panna Pradhan studying in Institute of Technical Education & Research,S'O'A UNIVERSITY(ITER) going to complete my 2nd year.I want to do internship in L&T.SO PLEASE ADVICE ME THE PROCEDURES, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND LAST DATE OF APPLICATION TO APPLY FOR INTERNSHIP IN L&T.WITH REGARDS,
PRITI PANNA PRADHAN
ITER,S'O'A UNIVERSITY
CONT NO.-8763083934
MAIL [email protected]
SIR,PLEASE ANSWER ME SOON.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?