1st June 2015, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do internship in your organization?

Is it possible to do internship in your organization? I know that entrance exam website if from a company. So, is it possible for me to do internship in your organization? Is there any way to do it? Can you please provide me some certification as well based on the internship given?

1st July 2017, 10:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do internship in your organization?

No, it is not possible to apply for internship in our company. But, in order to apply for internship in a company at first you have to check out the availability over there. Then you have to prepare a resume and a permission letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college and send it to the HR department of the company.

If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview to complete the further selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?