3rd December 2021, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni?

I am a 3rd year student of MIT Muzaffarpur in mechanical engineering.Kindly let me know the procedure for getting industrial training in IOC Barauni. My Address is as below:- Sharad Bhaskar S/O- L.B.Singh
Village-Nabtol po-Bharam ps-Bhairab Asthan
Distt-Madhubani Mobile no-9006291150

9th December 2021, 10:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni?

Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni?

The candidate needs to visit the official website of the company then read all the information about the internship. Click on the option of applying now. Fill the application form and submit it before the last date. The candidate should have English proficiency to be eligible for the training.

11th December 2021, 08:26 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni?

Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni is that you need to apply for the training of IOC on the website of the IOC that is www.iocl.com by filling the application form or you can also send your resume to the HR of the company to get training. You can also apply for the training on the linkedin.
You must have relevant skills and interests to get training.
14th December 2021, 05:38 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for getting Industrial Training in IOC Barauni?

In order to apply for training, one has to send their application document at training
department of IOCL.
If a candidates qualification matches with their job requirements they shortlist the candidate and than call for a telephonic interview.

And if they feel satisfied , thay can hire you as a trainee .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?