25th November 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get 6 weeks summer training in organisations like at BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro, Railways-Jasidih, etc.?

Hello Sir, I am Md. Irfan Khan from Jharkhand, Deoghar. I am a student of B.Tech mechanical 3rd year. I want 6 to 7 weeks summer training at BCCL, Dhanbad, OICL, Barauni, SAIL, Bokaro, Railway at Jasidih, Jhajha, Asansol, etc. So, please help me or give proper guidance.

26th November 2017, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get 6 weeks summer training in organisations like at BCCL-Dhanbad, OICL-Barauni, SAIL-Bokaro, Railways-Jasidih, etc.?

Getting internship in these organisations in not that easy. If you have any friend or relative working there then it would be easy for you to get the internship opportunity through their reference. Or you can check the daily employment newspapers where you will get the regular updates of the companies. You can also register yourself in different education forums where you will get the latest updates of the company. You have to apply as soon as the vacancy arrives and after that the company will guide you further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?