23rd June 2018, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IOCL, Barauni for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

Sir/Madam, I want to do Summer Training in IOCL Barauni. I am a student of BTech with Electrical Engineering, studying in 3rd year now. Kindly let me know about the procedure for applying this training in IOCL. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?
  4. Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni
  5. How should I apply to get conformation to do summer internship from IOCL, Barauni?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Summer Internship in IOCL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. How can I do summer training in Barauni IOCL? I am a student of B.Tech in 2nd year from E&I branch
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Mathura for BTech Mechanical 3rd year student?
  9. How can I apply for Internship in IOCL, Barauni being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  11. How can i apply for summer training in IOCL Barauni?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Companies offering Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Internship in IOCL Barauni being in 3rd year of B.Tech in SRM University?
  15. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  17. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  18. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
28th June 2018, 07:05 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IOCL, Barauni for BTech Electrical 3rd year student?

Visit the official website of the company at (http://www.iocrefrecruit.in) and fill up the application form. Now prepare an internship request application and send it with a permission letter issued by your college to the HOD of the company. If your resume gets shortlisted, then you have to visit the company and follow their instructions carefully in order to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?