15th June 2017, 01:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni

How I can get a training in Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni? I am student of B.Tech 2nd year with mechanical branch. (Maharishi Dayanand University)
Name Diwakar Kumar Choudhary
S/o Shambhu Narayan Choudhary
Add Chandchour Mathurapur
PS Ujiarpur
Dist Samastipur (848114)
Mo 9729496974/8684929732

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for summer internship at IOCL, Barauni?
  3. Details about summer training in IOCL Barauni for IT student?
  4. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IOCL, Barauni for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I do summer training in Barauni IOCL? I am a student of B.Tech in 2nd year from E&I branch
  7. How can i apply for summer training in IOCL Barauni? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How should I apply to get conformation to do summer internship from IOCL, Barauni?
  9. Procedure to do Winter Training in Barauni Oil Refinery for B.Tech Chemical 5th semester student?
  10. Internship in IOCL Barauni being in 3rd year of B.Tech in SRM University?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  12. How can I apply for Internship in IOCL, Barauni being a B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  13. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  15. What is the procedure and criteria followed for doing internship in IOCL?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
  17. How to go for summer vocational training in IOCl, Bihar?
  18. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
16th June 2017, 09:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni

Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or Thermal Power Plant, Barauni:

In order to apply for Internship at IOCL, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification criteria.

I am providing you a link where you may find application form and I suggest you to apply for this Internship at IOCL from the link that is given below.

Click here to Apply for Internship Training at IOCL

After filling up the form, keep visiting the mail for latest Internship details and there you can you can act accordingly.
17th June 2017, 06:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni

It's nice to see that you are opting for training in Thermal power plant.Doing training in this fields is extremely beneficial for Mechanical engineering students, from career point of view. You will also get to learn more of practical implementation of the concepts learnt.

In order to do summer training from Thermal Power Plant or IOCL refinery Barauni, you need to write to the HR of respective Plant, concerning your summer training. If you have contacts with any of high ranking officials it is easier to avail the opportunity of training. The fees changes every year and have to submitted through demand draft in the name of the Thermal Power Plant. For exact name and payable branch you must contact the office of the Thermal Power Plant.
You can also contact their respective office and submit your resume and application letter along with your no objection certificate from your college.
1st March 2020, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

i am saif azmi from , i am student of jamia millia islamia ( a central university) diploma in electrical engineer, i want to internships for summer vacation only one month , sir i request to my target
3rd February 2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I am a BBA STUDENT .Last semester of Bengal engineering college durgapur. I want to do internship in your organization. Pl reply me. Sanhita Chakraborty. Whom I address for application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?