11th August 2017, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant after Polytechnic with Electrical stream?

I am studying in final year of Polytechnic with Electrical stream and want to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant. Please send me whole procedure to join for training?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get training at Barauni IOCL or thermal power plant, Barauni
  2. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm in B.Tech(Electrical) 3rd year
  3. How may I do training in Barauni Thermal power plant? I'm student of polytechnic in 3rd year from Electrical
  4. How can a Mechanical Engineering student do training from Barauni Thermal Power Station?
  5. How an Electrical Engineer can apply for winter training in Kolaghat Thermal Power plant?
  6. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year?
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing summer training in thermal power plant?
  8. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  9. List of companies offering industrial training in power plant, thermal power plant, oil and gas industry in Kolkata, West Bengal for 3rd year B.Tech(E&I stream) students? Which one of these training is beneficial for me?
  10. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant at Kota? Fees for training period?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in any Thermal Power Plants for B.E. Mechanical 6th semester student? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for Training in Thermal Power Plant while doing Electrical Engineering 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in Thermal Power Plant, Kota? What is the total fee for the Training?
  14. Procedure to apply for training in Kotak Thermal Plant for Electrical engineering branch?
  15. Procedure for summer training in Thermal Power Plant Kota?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in Koradi Thermal Plant?
  17. How to get six months internship in Electrical stream from Rosa Thermal Power Plant?
  18. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? I'm doing B.Tech from VNIT Nagpur with branch Power pant engineering
23rd February 2018, 10:44 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do training in Barauni Thermal Power Plant after Polytechnic with Electrical stream?

First of all visit the official website of the plant, select the area of your training and submit your resume. Then write a cover letter to the HOD of the power plant and send it with the related documents at their head office. They will contact you if your resume gets shortlisted. After that you have to submit a NOC issued by your college and wait for their further instructions.

Add: NH31, Barauni, Begusarai, Bihar 851116, ph - 085276 88584
web: http://bsphcl.bih.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?