19th April 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from GITM, Lucknow and I want to do Training in NTPC, Tanda. I want to get a guideline that what is procedure for applying Training and eligibility for doing Training there?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  3. Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Detailed information and requirements to pursue Winter Vocational Training programme in NTPC for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  5. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  6. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC, BHEL and other good Automobile Companies after completion of 3rd year with Mechanical stream?
  7. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE?
  8. Procedure to do summer training after 3rd year?
  9. How can I contact NTPC, Badarpur for Winter Training programme being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this?
  11. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure of doing summer training in NTPC for b.tech 3rd year students?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
24th April 2015, 11:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and guidelines to do Training in NTPC, Tanda for B.Tech 3rd year student?

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation is a very reputed organization. Getting training from such a company is not an easy task. If you have any relation from NTPC then you can easily got the training from there. Otherwise you have to apply through a college recommended letter. My suggestion to you is that you should submit the application form as soon as possible, because sometimes selection procedure is First come - first server basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?