2nd January 2011, 01:43 AM
bnsl89

Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?

sir i m a btech 3rd year electronics student.
Can i apply fr trainig in ntpc? if yes dn wt is d procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for Training in NTPC being Mechanical 3rd year student?
  2. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of ECE? Last date to apply for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  4. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  5. Procedure to apply for Training in NTPC, Kota for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. How to apply for 45 days training at Jindal steel & Power or NTPC?
  10. Procedure to apply for summer training in NTPC for Mechanical 3rd year student? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for training in NTPC? I am a student of Sharda University greater Noida
  12. List of Aeronautical Centres where I can apply for summer training during 3rd year Aeronautical B.Tech? Procedure to apply in HAL Bangalore?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in NTPC, Kanpur for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student? When the application form will be release?
  14. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC, BHEL and NDPL for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to apply for Training in NTPC being a candidate from 3rd year of Engineering?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  18. Detailed information about Training in NTPC, Barauni for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
23rd April 2011, 05:40 AM
babydoll

Default Re: Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello,
As i know NTPC doesn't provide the training to the students. They provide the training to their employees. So this is difficult for you to do training from NTPC.
As you are from electronics and Comm branch you can do training from BSNL, BHEL, BEL, NIIT, IBM, and many software companies.
You can apply to those companies by sending your resume along with a request letter to the HR of the company.
After a fortnight you will get an approval letter. So in this way you can get the training,.
23rd April 2011, 05:37 PM
mohit brh

Default Re: Can a B.Tech 3rd year Electronics Student apply for Training in NTPC? Procedure to apply for it?

yes B.Tech 3rd and 2nd year are eligible to apply foe summer training at any where.

1- you will have to bring letter from your institute.
2-find out reference in company inwhich you wish to apply
3- send your CV ,cover letter with training letter to address of company.
if you are selected than they will call you.

you can apply in company like
NTPC
BHEL
BEL
IFFCO
NFL
23rd April 2011, 11:30 PM

hi friend;
ntpc does provide training to their employees only.so you can apply for training in ntpc after cmplting your engineering and apply for job in ntpc
24th May 2011, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

im doin btech in electronics and communication engineering.
am i eleigible for exams like NTPC and Power grid.
1st June 2011, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility for a b.e. 3rd year electronic student to become AME ?
7th August 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

i am ECE 3rd year.can i fillup form for NPTI exam
1st January 2012, 11:34 AM
Nupuravi

Sir what is the main thing which i should bring with me to get the training
3rd April 2012, 10:49 PM
Unregistered

sir i am student ECE 3rd i want to do traning in NTPC.but how can applying.
27th January 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m a student of 3rd year &
want to training in ntpc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?