19th April 2015, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?

Respected Friends,
I am the student of B.E. 6th semester studying Electrical Engineering.
I want to do Training in BHEL, so please give me information about it and how to apply for Training in BHEL? I am so much interest in Training. Please reply me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do industrial training at BHEL? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Detailed information about month training at BHEL?
  3. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester?
  4. Procedure for summer training in BHEL while doing 6th semester B.Arch Mechanical engineering
  5. How can I apply for training in ONGC and BHEL for 1 month after 6th semester
  6. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. How can I apply for training in 6th semester at BHEL?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Training in BEL for B.E.(ECE) 6th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.Tech(EE) 6th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for training at BHEL?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  12. Procedure for summer training in BHEL or Indian or in Thermal Power Plant while doing 6th semester B.E Mechanical engineering?
  13. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  14. ECE 5th semester training from BHEL Haridwar?
  15. Procedure to apply for Training from IIT Delhi being a candidate from 6th semester of B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 5th semester student?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training in BHEL without any reference if completed B.Tech 6th semester?
  18. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
24th April 2015, 12:38 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and procedure to apply for Training in BHEL for B.E.(Electrical Engineering) 6th semester candidate?

It is not easy to get training in a well reputed company like BHEL. So my suggestion to you is that you must have to keep your academics with good percentage to get training in BHEL. You can apply in BHEL by submitting a recommended letter from your college. But BHEL provides training to limited number of students. So my suggestion to you is that you should apply as soon as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?