15th April 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of HR training at BHEL?

hello sir/mam. i am shraddha joshi persuing my mba from banasthali university(rajasthan). my university demands a compulsory training after 1st year. so i was interested for training in bhel in hr. could u pls tell me d procedure regarding that. and also about its requirement. thanking u in anticipation. pls reply me on my email id asap.

14th March 2017, 11:02 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of HR training at BHEL?

In order to apply for HR training in BHEL at first you have to fill up the training form which are available at the college. Then you have to attach your resume and address it to the HOD of BHEL. But, make sure you apply through the reference of someone who is working there or through the contacts of your college, because they won't accept personal applications. Now if your resume gets selected then you may be called for interview or you have to show the reference letter and hence, after the selection process you will be allowed to start your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?