5th September 2013, 06:04 PM
bits deepak kumar

How to do training in BHEL? What is the selection procedure?

Dear sir,
I am deepak kumar doing b.tech 3rd year eee branch wants to know about howto do training in BHEL what's the selection procedure and which time we wanna do it.
Please do u know about it.

4th February 2014, 02:41 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do training in BHEL? What is the selection procedure?

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager of BHEL. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. BHEL is a huge organization that selects only the best of the lot. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?