5th June 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Procedure of Industrial Training for one month in ONGC for B.Sc IT candidates?

Dear Sir,
I am kirti walia, a student of Bsc-IT. i have to do the industrail training for one month. i want to do the same in ONGC. can you please tell me the procedure. my email id is [email protected]. thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for getting Industrial Training in ONGC Bangalore?
  2. What is the procedure of industrial training in ongc for environmental science? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Information regarding industrial training at ONGC, Dehradun? Procedure related to it?
  4. Procedure of industrial training for computer science in ONGC
  5. Procedure for industrial training in computer science field in ONGC?
  6. How can I do Industrial Training in ONGC if pursuing B.Sc(Industrial Chemistry) 3rd year?
  7. How to apply and where to apply for Industrial Training in Karnataka? Required procedure for this for the candidates of ECE course?
  8. How can I join industrial training at ONGC Dehradun after completing B.Tech 2nd year in chemical engineering?
  9. Procedure of industrial training in ONGC in For chemical Engineering while studying in 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?
  11. Training institute for 1 month Industrial training in Chandigarh?
  12. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Name of companies for 6 months industrial training in Electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?
  15. How to apply for Industrial Training in ONGC being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Industrial Training in ONGC for CA final year student?
  17. Topics for summer industrial training of 1 month?
  18. In which month ONGC, GIDC and BHEL released Training Programme for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
14th June 2015, 11:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Industrial Training for one month in ONGC for B.Sc IT candidates?

It is nice to see that you want to do industrial training of one month and have chosen ONGC as the organization to do so. It is an excellent center of learning and the entire training details are given in the document below. Kindly refer it to know the details of the training and application procedure.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ONGC Training.pdf(340.5 KB, 3 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?