3rd August 2014, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?

sir i am ece student of 4 th year i wants to take the industrial training in airtel ,Reliance for 6 month i want to know what is the procedure behind it ?

Related Questions:
4th July 2017, 12:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to take 6 months Industrial Training in Airtel or Reliance?

To get the opportunity of industrial training in Airtel or Reliance you have log on to their official website and apply online. You have to fill up the online application form and submit it with your resume. You can also send a recommendation letter prepared by the training and placement cell of your college with a resume to the HR department of the company. Now, if you get a reply then you have to visit the company and proceed as per their directions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?