1st June 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?

I would like to do an internship for about two weeks in a mechanical based industry and I'm also willing to work on any summer programs... Let me know the cost of the training and the place of IPT or Interns available....

I'm Vikaash pursuing my second year mechanical engineering in Chennai

Related Questions:
  1. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  2. List of Companies in Chandigarh offering Summer Training for the candidates of B.Tech in Mechanical stream?
  3. Does BHEL, TCS and Airtel company provide 6 months summer training?
  4. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  5. Companies offering Summer Training programme for free or with stipend for B.E.(ECE) 4th semester student?
  6. Internship during summer after 3rd year of B.Tech (IT)
  7. How should I apply for summer training?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  9. Which are the companies in Chandigarh which provide summer training of 6 weeks?
  10. Which company to select for doing summer training after completing 3rd year of B.E CSE?
  11. Are companies providing training or internship to 3rd year B.Tech students? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Companies conducting summer training in Civil engineering?
  13. How to take internship in Ahmedabad if I am from electronics and communication branch
  14. Is it valid to do summer training in a workshop? Minimum duration of training? Can I do training in workshop of different companies?
  15. Which company provides summer training to B.Tech 3rd semester Mechanical Engineering students? What are the terms and conditions?
  16. What is the procedure to do summer training in NTPC, Dadri?
  17. How can I apply for Summer Training being a Mechanical Engineering student?
  18. Summer training report on 'Consumer Behaviour'?
14th June 2015, 11:40 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the cost and place of the company which provide summer training for mechanical candidates?

There are various places which you can opt for training being from mechanical engineering background. However, the cost of training varies from organization to organization. So you need to check with respective organization for the cost. Even some organizations like Indian Railways offer training free of cost. You can do training from :-

- PSUs like IOCL, ONGC, NTPC, etc.
- Indian Railways
- Metro Railways
- State Electricity Corporation
- Private core companies like TATA Motors, TATA Steel, Jindal Power and Steel, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?