22nd October 2016, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?

Hello Sir, I am Gopinath.K, pursuing final year mechanical engineering. May I know how to get inplant training in Ashok Leyland? Please reply my mail.
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  5. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  7. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  10. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  12. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  13. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  14. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  15. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland? -- [New]
  16. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur for B.Com final year student?
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
22nd October 2016, 10:55 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?

Ashok Leyland will not accept your application for inplant training until and unless you apply through the reference of their employees. If you get any reference then they will talk to the authorities and get the permission for training. After getting the permission for training you have to get a permission letter and a NOC from the HOD of your college. Then you have to write an application regarding the training, attach a resume with it and send it to the company.

If your resume gets selected then you will be called for interview and after that you can start your training. Make sure that you carry your college id during the industrial visits.
19th February 2022, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am J.Praveen kumar studying BE Automobile engineering. I am interested in inplant training in Ashok Leyland. Please provide me the procedure for inplant training in the said company. My contact no.:8248765949
13th March 2022, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am J.Praveen kumar studying BE Automobile engineering. I am interested in inplant training in Ashok Leyland. Please provide me the procedure for inplant training in the said company. My contact no : 9846489542
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?