29th October 2016, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?

Hello,

I am pursuing final year mechanical engineering in ARM Engineering college I am interested to apply for internship and in plant training in Ashok leyland.So kindly help me how to apply for it. Please provide me the detailed steps which we need to follow. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for applying inplant training in Ashok Leyland while doing M.E 3rd year?
  3. Procedure for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  4. What is the procedure to get inplant training at Ashok Leyland?
  5. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  7. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford
  8. What is the procedure followed for doing internship in Ashok Leyland?
  9. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  10. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Contact number of mail address for inplant training in Ashok Leyland?
  12. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  13. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Delhi for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th year student?
  15. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  16. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 3rd year student?
  18. When Ashok Leyland will offer Internship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) candidate? Eligibility to apply?
30th October 2016, 02:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?

In order to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok Leyland you need to have some contacts over there who can refer your name for the training. The reference person will talk to the authorities of the company regarding the permission for your training.

At first you have to write an application mentioning about the training and the duration of it. Get a permission letter with a NOC from your college and get it signed by the principal of your college. Now prepare a resume, attach the letter, the application with it and send it to the HR department of the company. The principal of your college should have a conversation with the authorities of the company before sending you for the industrial visit.

Hence, if your application gets selected then you will be called for interview after which you can start your training by submitting the relevant documents required.
31st October 2016, 12:29 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for inplant training and internship in Ashok leyland?

You need to visit the official website of the above mentioned organization and fill up the application from providing the required details asked for. You will however be notified whether your application is accepted or not.

You will be able to get admission in internship program if you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?