15th December 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

hi sir,
i'm B.Tech 3rd year EEE student
i want apply for internship program in l&t
so what to do for that internship
what are the qualifications sir

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship programme for B.E. 3rd year student?
  2. What is the procedure to apply for internship and coaching? Internship and coachings on C++?
  3. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for internship in TCS? I am a student of ETC 3rd year
  5. List of Biotech companies in which I can do internship? Procedure to apply for the internship?
  6. Companies which offers 2 months Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  7. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies that provide Summer Internship to ETC students after 3rd year of B.Tech.? Procedure to apply for it?
  9. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  10. Procedure to do internship at IIT Madras? Qualification and opportunities?
  11. How to join Internship in any core electronics company? How can I apply for internship? What is the procedure?
  12. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Infosys for B.E.(IT) 3rd year student?
  14. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Internship in BSNL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  15. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  17. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
8th October 2017, 11:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and qualification required to apply for Internship in L&T for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?

In order to apply for internship in L&T, you should have completed 2nd year of your graduation. You can directly visit the respective branch of L&T and get the details of internship from the admin department. You can also check the notification updates in employment newspapers and apply as soon as the vacancy arrives.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?