7th May 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?

I am a student of b.tech 3rd yr(electrical branch) and i want to know the procedure to register myself in summer training offered by different psu's like bhel and ntpc..

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  2. How to apply for summer training in PSUs after 3rd year of mechanical engineering?
  3. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  4. Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?
  5. Procedure to do summer training in Loco Hospital from Kanpur?
  6. Procedure for selection of summer training?
  7. Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL
  8. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  10. How to register for summer training for period of 4 to 6 weeks for HCL?
  11. What is the procedure for summe training program by BHEL?
  12. Procedure of summer training from DRDO for IT stream?
  13. Any facility for summer training in Biotechnology in AMU? Procedure to pursue the summer training?
  14. How to register for summer training in BHEL Haridwar while doing diploma ECE 2nd year?
  15. How to apply for summer training in CSE branch? What's the applying procedure for the same? I'm in B.Tech(computer science) 2nd year
  16. Which are the summer industrial training programs offered by various IT companies?
  17. Procedure to join a summer training institute while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Procedure and information to apply for summer training in IITs? What is the eligibility criteria and how much percentage is required for training?
10th May 2014, 02:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to register myself for summer training offered by different PSU's?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for training in PSUs which is not only good for your enhancement of knowledge but also for the future career opportunities. You can definitely pursue your training from PSUs like SAIL,NTPC,ONGC,etc.. But for that you have to follow a certain procedure.

The training dates are flexible which usually start at the beginning of each month and are of one month duration. The training fees varies from branch to branch and depends on the course you are pursuing. If you are son of its employee you can do it for free.

You need to contact or write to the HR of the concerned PSU branch from where you want to pursue training, regarding training and obtain the info concerning it. You can also take the help of any high ranking officials to do the same. After that you need to fill an application form, submit it with NOC letter and Demand Draft of training fees. If you contacts with any of its employees you can easily pursue training with his/her reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?