31st January 2011, 01:48 PM
shalka

Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL

sir i need to know what are the criteria for getting trained at summer time my aggregate percentage in 10 th - 86%, 12th -76%,and aggregate in 1st nd 2nd year is 67% and currently i am in now 6th semester and pursuing btech from uptu

31st January 2011, 07:14 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL

Hello dear, for this you can contact the placement office of your college.
31st January 2011, 08:56 PM
mishra245

Default Re: Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL

The simple procedure for the summer training in PSUs:
First you have to make the training letter from the college,
after this you submit your form to the company in which you would like to join for summer training.
they follow some procedure and recruited the candidates for the summer training in their company.
1st February 2011, 12:35 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Application procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for summer training in PSUs like ONGC, ISRO, BHEL

Dear Friend

These PSUs don't notify any such application procedure for summer training.
If you are interested in doing summer training in PSUs you are required
to approach the vocaitional training department of the PSU in which you
are interested to do your summer training.
Every industry does have a training department and all industries allow
summer training to the studying students.
The simple process is that first you have to get a recommendation letter
from your HOD/Traing and Placement in charge of college/a person of officer
grade whom you know in the company.
You can also mail your application through your HOD or T&P in charge.

It would be a wise decision if you apply as soon as possible because
training is granted on the basis of available slots.

Thank You
1st February 2011, 03:30 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

for summer training there are no minimum marks criterion in most of the PSU or in government sector. a few company have minimum marks criterion and the minimum marks requirement for that type of companies is 60% throughout. but you have more than 60% marks in every examination. so you will be eligible to take training from any organization.

to take training from any organization first contact with their training department or HR department. they will tell you the procedure to apply for the training. some organization have fixed application form and some organization do not have any application form. they take only a letter issued from your institution.

best wishes.
1st February 2011, 03:46 PM
mohit brh

for summer training you have to send recommendation letter from your college and (you will have to find reference of person who are working in ongc) cover letter with your resume.
1st February 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am a student of b.tech(petroleum engg.) i want to do summer training at i.o.c pls help me..............
7th February 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalka View Post
sir i need to know what are the criteria for getting trained at summer time my aggregate percentage in 10 th - 86%, 12th -76%,and aggregate in 1st nd 2nd year is 67% and currently i am in now 6th semester and pursuing btech from uptu
know about training eligibility from ntpc
8th April 2011, 02:52 PM

sir i want to you know criteria to summer training . now i pursuining mba in HR.
27th July 2011, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

my self saptarshi das .I'm 2nd year b.tech students in electronics and communication.so what can i do for joining in ongc company after complete my b.tech
31st July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i have camplated mechanical diploma in dec2010-jan2011 with 67%
31st July 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

dear can u tell me the industrial engineer are allowed in ongc or not my email id is [email protected]
27th November 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

sir,

currently am doing my MBA... AM IN THE FIRST YEAR........kindly temme the procedure for getting into BHEL as a manager... after my mba. kindly teme the positions available in bhel for mba gradutes........thank u
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?