13th March 2011, 01:21 AM
anukriti agrahari

Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?

i am a student of b.tech(ece) 2nd year i wanted to know that is there any summer training program on embedded system ???????? and if yes then how i can register it

28th March 2011, 06:31 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anukriti agrahari View Post
i am a student of b.tech(ece) 2nd year i wanted to know that is there any summer training program on embedded system ???????? and if yes then how i can register it
Dear friend yes you can do summer training on embedded system.............

first where you want to do summer training letter is the name of that organisation........

you make one letter from your college from training and placement department and send that letter with-in 15 days ................

because there is no more time and in every organization seat is limited that's why you can't do after time because time is very important for you.............

In gurgaon,noida too much center is available...you can find on the internet,............
12th April 2011, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?

Is there any institute in gkp,which can provide summer courses for ece 2nd yr students?
16th April 2011, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any summer training program on embedded system? How to register for the summer training?

can you specify any institutes so that it would not disturb our class work i.e. before jun 6
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?