3rd August 2014, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of registering for training in Airtel being an IT engineering student?

I am doing b.tech in IT.i want to know how can i registered for training in airtel plz reply as soon as possobile

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  2. What is the procedure for applying for training in airtel?
  3. How to do training in HR companies in Delhi? What is the training procedure of AIRTEL in HR?
  4. How to do 6 months summer training in Bharti Airtel
  5. How to do 6 weeks summer training in Bharti Airtel
  6. How to do summer training in Nokia, Siemens, Motorola, Ericsson, Airtel? What is the procedure to apply?
  7. How can I register for training in Airtel? Before which semester to apply for it?
  8. How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?
  9. How can I apply for Training programme in Airtel being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
  10. How to do training in HAL? I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year
  11. How can I apply online for summer internship program for ECE?
  12. How to do training in companies like Airtel, Reliance, Ericsson, Seimens, Nokia, Huawei after doing B.Tech in ECE
  13. Procedure to apply for summer training? I am a student of private engineering college in Bhilai
  14. How can I get 6 months training in Ericsson, Nokia, Airtel, Reliance, TCS while studying B.Tech?
  15. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any training/internship program for 3rd year engineering students of ECE stream? Details about the training?
  17. Different plants of DRDO? Procedure and requirements to get training under the same?
  18. Procedure of training for 2nd years Electrical engineering? Training centre in Delhi and fees?
15th October 2017, 07:42 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of registering for training in Airtel being an IT engineering student?

First of all you have to fill up the training application form available at your college. Now you can directly visit the HR department of the respective branch of Airtel and get the details of internship. If the vacancy is going on then you can apply for the internship program. Now according to your eligibility they will call you to go through the selection procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?