20th March 2014, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?

I am doing b.tech in ece.i wnt to know how can i registered for training in airtel and how much time before.my training is from dec.plz reply as soon as possobile

28th March 2023, 03:52 PM
4700BC

Default Re: How to register for training at Airtel? How much early to apply?

If you are interested in registering for training at Airtel, here are the steps you can follow:
  • Go to https://www.airtel.in/
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Careers" under the "About Us" section.
  • You will be redirected to the Airtel Careers page (https://www.airtel.in/careers/).
  • Here, you can browse through the available job openings and training programs or search for specific positions using keywords and filters.
  • Look for available training programs: Check if there are any training programs available that match your interests and qualifications.
  • Apply online: If there are any programs available that interest you, you can apply online by filling out the application form and uploading your resume.
  • Wait for a response: After you submit your application, wait for a response from the Airtel recruitment team. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for further evaluation, such as a written test or interview.
As for how early to apply, it's recommended to apply as soon as you see a training program that interests you. Some programs may have limited spots available, and applying early can increase your chances of being considered. However, it's important to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria before applying to avoid wasting time and effort.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?