10th September 2014, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Name of companies which recruits candidates for summer training?

I am a MBA student and i have 2 do my summer training in the month of june and july can please tell me the name of companies where there is a recruitment for this purpose.

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in companies after 6th semester in Gorakhpur?
  2. List of companies offering 15 days Summer Training for B.Tech candidates?
  3. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  4. How to apply in companies for summer training? Names of the software companies for summer training?
  5. List of companies and courses that I should opt for summer training during the engineering degree?
  6. Which companies provide summer training and what is the procedure to be registered for summer training?
  7. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training?
  8. Which electronics companies provide summer training? Criteria to get training in the companies?
  9. Names of the companies providing summer training?
  10. What kind of job will I get after completing MSc Chemistry
  11. How to apply for summer training in Mechanical Companies for 5 week duration? Companies offering summer training for Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I do summer training during my B.Tech IT 6th Semester? List of IT companies offering summer training course?
  13. Various companies who offer summer training of 4-6 weeks?
  14. Institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd year CS
  15. List of companies offering 6 weeks summer training to engineering graduates? How should one apply for them?
  16. Which are the institutes offering summer training? I am a student of 3rd CS
  17. List of companies offering summer training to a B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  18. Companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 3rd year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
13th September 2014, 12:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name of companies which recruits candidates for summer training?

You can apply in below listed companies for summer training.

1. Spectrum

2. Bajaj Alliance

3. Reliance Mutual Funds

4. Yes Bank

5. ONGC

6. Tata Technologies

7. Syndicate Bank

8. ICICI Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?