14th June 2014, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Internship and PG from America is possible for MBBS student?

I am fourth year mbbs student.i want to do internship and pg from america.is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  2. Is there any criteria for private MBBS student to do internship in government hospitals
  3. Am I eligible to do internship in AIIMS Delhi if I am studying 3rd year MBBS in Nepal, UCMS college?
  4. What is the procedure to transfer for internship? I am a final year MBBS student
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. How should I prepare for civil services in the final year of my MBBS course? Do I need to move to Delhi or stay in Raipur itself?
  7. How can a BAMS student do internship?
  8. Anyone wish to do experienced internship in China can apply on webpage www.nowisi-internship.com
  9. Is it possible to get internship during June and August? I am a 2nd year B.E student
  10. How get an internship from L&T?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. Brief procedure to apply for internship at L&T?
  13. How to do Internship during summer vacations? I am A level student
  14. How to get into L&T for internship? What are the qualifications required? Duration of the internship?
  15. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  16. Companies offering internship to 2nd year BE student? Is there any internship program in ISRO?
  17. From where I can do internship in 2D flash? I am a student of B.Sc animation
  18. jnu entrance exam form and syllabus? how to prepare for this exam? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd August 2017, 10:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Internship and PG from America is possible for MBBS student?

MBBS degree from India will not be valid in US and will not help you get admission in PG. Hence, you need to first take admission in an advanced course in US and then apply for PG admission after completion.

There is a course for foreign medical and dental graduates in US, to get approval of their degree for getting license or studying higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?