13th September 2014, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Army without NCC Training?

hi I m kiran kumar.v from bangALore .. I am waiting for my 2Pu exam and I am not interested in any professional oppertunities In commerce so I like to join army But I have never joined ncc till now can I join army

14th September 2014, 01:20 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army without NCC Training?

Yes you can join Indian Army without any NCC training. In fact there is separate special entry scheme NCC cadets and for other candidates there is different entry scheme for Indian Army.

There is NDA examination for 10+2 passed candidates which is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be a unmarried male with 12th pass qualification from a recognized board of education.

The selection is purely on merit and you need to pass written exam, SSB and medical examination. Hence, be prepared for this exam, if you have age and qualification.

After Graduation there is CDS exam which is also conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The age limit for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years and only Graduates are eligible for this exam. Selection is on merit and there will be written, SSB and Medical exam.

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
14th September 2014, 01:21 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Army without NCC Training?

Yes you can join Indian Army without any NCC training. In fact there is separate special entry scheme NCC cadets and for other candidates there is different entry scheme for Indian Army.

There is NDA examination for 10+2 passed candidates which is conducted by UPSC two times in a year. The age limit for NDA exam is 16.5 to 19 years and you must be a unmarried male with 12th pass qualification from a recognized board of education.

The selection is purely on merit and you need to pass written exam, SSB and medical examination. Hence, be prepared for this exam, if you have age and qualification.

After Graduation there is CDS exam which is also conducted by UPSC twice in a year. The age limit for CDS exam is 19 to 25 years and only Graduates are eligible for this exam. Selection is on merit and there will be written, SSB and Medical exam.

For more information visit http://indianarmy.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?