21st October 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil Engineer?

Hi,
I have completed my B.E. in Civil Engineering and I want to do Internship in DLF. Kindly tell me the procedure to apply. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to get internship in companies like L&T and DLF?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T, DLF and IISC for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  3. Procedure to do summer internship in L&T,DLF while doing Civil Engineering?
  4. Procedure for doing Summer Training in L&T and DLF? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to apply for summer internship in companies like L&T, DLF?
  6. What is the procedure to join internship at L&T, IISC, DLF?
  7. Procedure to do Internship for 5 months in DLF for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 4th year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF-India and L&T for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in DLF for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for internship during summer vacation?
  11. Where should I apply for Internship among DLF and L&T being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 5th semester student?
  12. Can I apply for Internship in DLF if pursuing B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 6th semester?
  13. How can I apply for Internship in DLF being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Can i do internship in DLF while being a 2nd year Civil B.Tech student?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Is it possible to get an internship in DLF during 2nd year of Civil Engineering?
  17. Can I do internship in DLF being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year of civil? Eligibility criteria required for this?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in L&T Infotech for B.Tech Civil Engineer?
23rd September 2016, 04:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in DLF for Civil Engineer?

In order to apply for internship in DLF, at first you have to get a permission letter and a NOC from the training and placement cell of your college. In the letter mention that you want to do internship and the department in which you want to get trained.

After that prepare a detailed resume, attach the relevant documents, the NOC with the letter and address it to the HR department of DLF.

If you know someone working there who can refer you for the internship, then it would be very easy for you to get it.

You will be notified if they accepts your resume and will be called for interview. Hence, after clearing the interview you can start your internship in DLF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?