13th November 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

Respected Sir,
Kindly tell me how to apply for summer internship in ISRO for 3rd year B.Tech student? I really want to apply for Internship in ISRO. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get summer internship in ISRO after completion of 3rd year Chemical Engineering?
  2. How to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [New]
  3. When will the summer internship in BHEL notification is out? What is the procedure followed to apply for the same?
  4. List of companies offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(EIE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  5. Summer Internship in HCL for B.Tech(IT) 3rd year student?
  6. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in HAL and ISRO for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  7. Summer Internship in any Wind Mill company for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student?
  8. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in ONGC/NTPC for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  9. Summer Internship in TCS, IBM and Infosys for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  10. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme at TATA Motors for B.Tech ME 3rd year student?
  13. How to get summer internship? I am a student of 3rd year B.E chemical engineering student
  14. How can I apply for Summer Internship in ONGC being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? Conditions and norms to apply?
  15. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. Which are the companies offering summer internship after 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the complete procedure which need to be followed for applying summer internship in Railways while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. List of companies which offer Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Nagpur
23rd September 2016, 11:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

ISRO refers to Indian Space Research Organisation. To apply for internship in ISRO being a B.Tech 3rd year student, you have to go through the following procedure:

First of all you have to look for a reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable post. If they refers you then the internship process will become very easy. Because ISRO prefers candidates who gets in through a reference.

You can also apply through your college. Contact the HOD of the college and get a permission letter regarding your request for internship. Also get a NOC from them.

After that prepare a resume with proper details, attach the relevant documents with the letter and NOC and address it to the HR department of ISRO.

After a short period of time you will receive an acknowledgement if your resume gets selected and you will be called for interview for the selection process.

ISRO conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates, so you should score well in the examination. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you will get a chance to become an intern in ISRO.
23rd September 2016, 11:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Summer Internship in ISRO for B.Tech 3rd year student?

ISRO refers to Indian Space Research Organisation. To apply for internship in ISRO being a B.Tech 3rd year student, you have to go through the following procedure:

First of all you have to look for a reference like a friend or a relative working there at a respectable post. If they refers you then the internship process will become very easy. Because ISRO prefers candidates who gets in through a reference.

You can also apply through your college. Contact the HOD of the college and get a permission letter regarding your request for internship. Also get a NOC from them.

After that prepare a resume with proper details, attach the relevant documents with the letter and NOC and address it to the HR department of ISRO.

After a short period of time you will receive an acknowledgement if your resume gets selected and you will be called for interview for the selection process.

ISRO conducts a written examination to select the eligible candidates, so you should score well in the examination. Hence, after clearing the examination and interview you will get a chance to become an intern in ISRO.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?