31st March 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Process of summer training at ISRO?

hello sir,
i am vishnu mawandia from jhunjhunu,rajasthan.
i am student of B.Tech 2nd year (ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATION ).
Sir i want to sumer training in isro so pls guide me and inform processing for training.

5th August 2014, 05:23 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Process of summer training at ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir,
i am vishnu mawandia from jhunjhunu,rajasthan.
i am student of B.Tech 2nd year (ELECTRONICS COMMUNICATION ).
Sir i want to sumer training in isro so pls guide me and inform processing for training.
ISRO (i.e) Indian Space Research organization offers Career Opportunity and Summer Training Program. The applicant who is interested to apply for Summer Training Program must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification: - The applicant must be qualified in B.E/B. Tech course with at least 65% marks from recognized university and Final semester appearing candidate are also eligible to apply for the summer training program.

Age Limit: - Applicant age should be not more than 35 years Selection Process: -

The selection will be based on the academic performance, bio-data, and initial screening.

For more information please visit here :- http://www.isro.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?