27th March 2016, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Project Internship for M.Tech(Power Electronics) final year student in Bangalore?

Hello Friends,
I am pursuing my M.Tech in Power Electronics in Bangalore. I am looking forward to do my final year project internship in any good company located in Bangalore. If anyone have idea about internship then kindly help me out.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Project Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) final year student?
  2. List of companies offering Internship project to B.E. CSE 4th year student in Bangalore?
  3. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  4. Which are the companies providing internship for M.Tech final year project
  5. Procedure to apply for Internship in ISRO and HAL, Bangalore for B.Tech(E&TC) final year student?
  6. List of companies which offer Internship for M.Sc(Electronics) student in Bangalore? Eligibility to apply?
  7. Procedure to get internship for my final year project?
  8. Is there any internship which I can do Bangalore while doing final year MCA course?
  9. Best are to do internship project in Finance? How to get an opportunity to do internship in Tata Motors?
  10. Internship project from MNCs in Bangalore?
  11. Is there any project internship available in Siements for M.Tech students?
  12. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  13. Possibility to do Internship in any company for B.Tech final year student?
  14. List of companies offering unpaid Project Internship to MCA final year student in Surat? Procedure to apply?
  15. HR Internship, training and Projects in Chennai for MBA final year student?
  16. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  17. How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering
  18. List of Companies offering Internship for final year MCA candidates in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
31st March 2016, 02:59 AM
Money Bank

Default Re: Project Internship for M.Tech(Power Electronics) final year student in Bangalore?

There are various companies in Bangalore which offers you internship:
~Netscitus Corporation

~Global Research Innovation and Development

~Intel

~Hacklab Innovations

~Faxtel Systems India

~Maven Silicon Softech Pvt Ltd

~AMD India

~Continuous Integration

~Infinera

You can take internship in all above mentioned companies (Short term internship or long term).If you will good in work then these companies also paid of internship.
1st April 2016, 12:07 AM
vinoth1922
Junior Member+

Default Re: Project Internship for M.Tech(Power Electronics) final year student in Bangalore?

M.Tech in Power Electronics is great, you can do internship in Bangalore. You have to send the mail to the HR of the company and if they invite you you can attend the following procedure to get the internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?