3rd August 2012, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering

sir, i am a final year engineering (electronics and communication)student and i want to do main project in drdo banglore so kindly tell me the process which i have to go for getting a project in drdo..

10th August 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering

I am a final year candidate who is willing to my project in DRDO.What is the way to do it so....
29th November 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do main project in DRDO Bangalore? I am a final year engineering

i am a final year b.tech biotechnology student ,i want to do my six month project in your company DRDO
1st May 2013, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

iam civil final year i have to know about mini project
6th June 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a final year engineering (electronics and communication)student and i want to do main project in drdo hyderabad so kindly tell me the process which i have to go for getting a project in drdo..
my mail id [email protected] pls send me details
29th June 2013, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir, now i am studing B.E (AERO) final year , i would like to do project in DRDO, so can you tell me abt the procedure?
10th December 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Goodevening sir. im in final year engineering student i could like to do project in DRDO, please guide me
Thanking YOU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?