27th May 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for 1 year Internship in a Government college of Delhi for a BDS student of Private college?

Sir, I am a BDS final year student. I am doing my BDS from a private college. I want to apply for 1 year Internship in any Government college anywhere in Delhi. Can you please let me know about the requirements to apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  2. How to apply for internship after BDS in government dental college in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  4. Possibility to do Internship in any Government college for BDS private student?
  5. Rules for getting 1 year BDS internship from another college either from Delhi or West Bengal?
  6. What will be the value of certificate after completing BDS internship from other state college?
  7. How to secure admission in any Government college of Bangalore for an Internship being a BDS 4th year student? -- [New]
  8. What is the rule for one year bds internship from another college?
  9. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student? List of colleges with detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Delhi?
  10. Is it possible to do Internship for 1 year in other college for BDS 4th year student?
  11. Internship in Delhi for BDS final year student of Haryana?
  12. How to change dental college to do internships?
  13. List Delhi Government hospitals for BDS Internship?
  14. Are there any rules for getting 1 year bds internship from another college?
  15. How can I apply for an Internship in any Government college being a BDS 3rd year student? Job opportunities after completion of BDS?
  16. How to do Internship as a BDS student in Government Dental College?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in government dental college in 2018?
  18. Internship for BDS doctor in Haryana/Delhi? Procedure to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?