29th December 2016, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for winter training at IOCL (Bihar)?

I'm student of electronics and instrumentation engineering and I want to do winter training for 15 days in IOCL (Bihar). What I have to do for this?

2nd January 2017, 12:14 AM
Sameerthapar123

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for winter training at IOCL (Bihar)?

First of all if you want to do training in IOCL or any other company,industry or an organization then you will not be allowed to do an it for just a period of 15 days.
Any internship or training at most of the top companies demands the period of training to be at least of 1 month.
Once you think you can make that happen, then the eligibility criteria(unofficial) is that you must be in the second year of engineering at the minimum.
If all these criteria's fit then you must make sure that you have the contact of the right people to talk to and that your resume is framed in quite an impressive manner.
It may seem a tough task and thus I would suggest you to approach a company which can take care of all of this for you like Accelaar(only on facebook), Young2Junior, Marxus etc.
22nd May 2021, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for winter training at IOCL (Bihar)?

Sir I am interested to doing training in your company, and I m students of B.Tech Mechanical branch
Name-Sanjeev Kumar
Mob.no-7451990503
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?