21st September 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?

Hello Sir,
What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? I am studying in 12th with PCB. What entrance exam I suppose to give to take admission in BPT?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  2. Is it necessary to secure 50% each in PCB of 12th for study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  5. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  6. What should I study after +2 PCB if don't like to do hard core studies?
  7. Eligibility of doing bachelors in Physiotherapy after 12th when dropped maths and taken Geography?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy if secured 89% in 12th Andhra Board?
  10. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  11. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to study MBBS in AMU for 12th PCB candidate?
  13. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  14. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  15. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  16. Will I be able to study M.Sc if pursue Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Chance to study MBBS for Bachelor of Physiotherapy candidate?
23rd September 2015, 06:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?

You need 12th qualification with PCB stream from a recognized board of education with at least 50% marks. Admission will be based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

There are some popular BPT entrance exams like JMI BPT exam. Also, most of the states have an entrance exam for giving admission in BPT course.
16th June 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th PCB candidate?

Can you tell me which type of intrance exam I give to get admmition in bachelor of physiotherapy college
16th June 2018, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Can you tell me which type of intrance exam I give to get admmition in bachelor of physiotherapy college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?