22nd September 2020, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Motion Education Private Limited?

I am looking forward to applying for an internship of Mobile App Development in Motion Education Private Limited. I would like to know about the procedure for selection for this internship. Can any of you kindly let me know about the selection procedure?

25th September 2020, 02:58 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Motion Education Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Motion Education Private Limited :-

You have to qualify the following stages of selection process to get selected for this Internship.

1) Skill Test

2) Face to face Interview

1) Skill Test :-
---------------
You have to appear in skill test and You have to get secure marks to get qualified for the next round of selection process.

2) Face to face Interview :-
-------------------------------
After being qualified at the Skill Test ,You have to be called for Face to face Interview. You have to crack this interview for final selection.

Last date to apply for this internship is 6 October, 2020.
25th September 2020, 08:29 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Motion Education Private Limited?

Selection procedure for Mobile App Development internship in Motion Education Private Limited is given below.

1. Candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of qualification and experience.

2. Candidate will go through telephonic interview.

3. Final selection will be done through HR interview.

Last date to apply for this internship is 6/10/2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?