7th March 2018, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Should I do Internship from Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai being a B.Tech final year student?

Friends, my seniors did their internship from Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd in Mumbai. Now, I am in final year of my B.Tech. Most of them suggesting me to do internship from there and most of them suggesting not to do. So, what should I do? As the time is passing away so I want to know that this company is favourable for internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  2. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student?
  3. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  4. Should I do Internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi being a B.Tech final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Companies offering 2 weeks Internship to BTech Chemical 2nd year student in Navi Mumbai?
  6. Does Cochin Shipyard Ltd. offers 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  7. Automobile companies offering Internship to BTech Mechanical final year student in Hyderabad?
  8. Does NEEPCO Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  9. Does BPCL offer 1 year Internship to BTech Chemical student?
  10. Does JIPMER offer an Internship to BTech(Biomedical Engineering) final year student?
  11. List of Automobile companies offering 1 year Internship to BTech Automobile candidate?
  12. Companies offering Internship to BTech CSE 2nd year student in Mumbai?
  13. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  14. Can I get job after completing Internship from TriMindTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Companies offering an Internship to BTech(Biotechnology) final year student in Assam?
  16. Eligibility to apply an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace 5th semester student? -- [New]
  17. Procedure to apply for 1 year Internship in IOCL for BTech Chemical final semester student?
  18. Does Hindustan Machine Tools Ltd. offer 1 year Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
20th April 2018, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Internship from Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Mumbai being a B.Tech final year student?

Yes, you can apply for internship in Matrix Solutions Pvt. Ltd being a B.Tech student. You have to visit the concerned branch of the company and fill up the application form. Then you have to write a cover letter mentioning the area of your training and submit it with a permission letter from your college and a resume to the authorities of the company. If there are vacancies available then they will call you according to your eligibility.

Add: 103 1, New Mhada Cx, Off Mahakali Cave Road, Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400093, ph - 022 2820 5882
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?