2nd March 2018, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I do Internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi being a B.Tech final year student?

Friends, my seniors did their internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt Ltd in Delhi. Now, I am in final year of my B.Tech. Most of them suggesting me to do internship from there and most of them suggesting not to do. So, what should I do? As the time is passing away so I want to know that this company is favourable for internship or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship to BTech Electrical student?
  2. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Tevatron Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for BTech CSE student?
  3. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Does HCL Technologies offer Internship to BTech Mechanical student?
  5. Main project as internship in MNCs being in final year of B.Tech?
  6. Eligibility to apply for an Internship for B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student?
  7. Where can i do internship in C Program in Delhi?
  8. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies for EEE final year student?
  9. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I apply for an Internship in NIIT Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  11. Can I apply for an Internship in Zensar Technologies being an ECE final semester student?
  12. Can I apply for an Internship in HCL Technologies being an EEE final semester student?
  13. When the Internship notification will be released in Zensar Technologies for BTech EE 4th semester student?
  14. Benefits of doing an Internship in SAW R&D Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Aerospace student? -- [New]
  15. Does NIIT Technologies offer Internship to BTech(Electrical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply for Internship? Procedure to apply for Internship?
  16. List of companies which offer Internship to B.Tech(Software Engineering) 1st year student?
  17. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for BTech CSE 3rd semester student?
  18. Does MGVCL offers 1 year Internship to BTech Electrical student?
15th March 2018, 05:21 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi being a B.Tech final year student?

ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is one of the good software company in Delhi. If you are a candidate from CSE or IT then it is the best option to pursue the training from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
You can apply for the registration by visiting the center. You have to fill the application form and submit the registration fee. After that, you will be issued a batch timing in which you have to attend the classes.
The address of the company is given below for your reference:
Office No. 314, Manglam Paradise, Sector -3, Rohini, New Delhi, 110085
Phone: 01127944140
15th March 2018, 05:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I do Internship from ARCS Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Delhi being a B.Tech final year student?

You can take your decision through your own evaluation. If all your seniors have got a decent job after internship from the said company, then there is nothing wrong with it.

You can also try some other place for internship, if you have any doubt. Also, don't believe blindly on anyone for internship or training like things.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?