30th January 2013, 10:45 PM
vidya2013

Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education

Hi,

I done my Inter and Degree in Distance education(part time),am i eligible for bank exams in India or not?Please clarify my doubt !

Related Questions:
  1. Is a Candidate Eligible for Group 2 Exam after completing degree in Distance Education?
  2. Am I eligible for group 2 exam? I've completed my inter regular with 80% marks and wish to complete my degree through correspondence
  3. Am I eligible to appear in Group 2 exam along with my distance learning degree program?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Bank Clerical Exam after holding B.Com degree from Madras University(Distance Education)?
  5. Am I eligible for bank coaching after completing degree in B.Com
  6. Am I eligible to appear for ICET entrance exam for MBA? I have done degree through distance education
  7. Will I be eligible for Bank PO after bachelor degree from distance education?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO after doing bachelor degree from distance education
  9. Am I eligible to give the Bank PO exam after passing BCA with distance?
  10. Are candidates with distance education degree eligible for UPSC examinations?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter?
  13. Open university graduate is eligible for Bank PO exam? -- [New]
  14. Is Distance education degree valid to become a CBI officer?
  15. Validity of distance education degree of Vinayaka Missions university, salem ,TN? Is its degree accepted for various government exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. MCA from Distance Learning, University Of Mumbai? Good or bad in terms of placements?
  17. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  18. Am I eligible for Group II exam after passing degree from Vishwa Bharti University, Chattisgarh in distance education?
14th July 2013, 02:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education

Bank exams are usually conducted by IBPS and SBI. Graduation is the basic qualification required for CWE for clerk and P.O (conducted by IBPS). You can apply for the test, if you have obtained the qualification from any of the recognized institute. HSC passed candidates with at least 60% marks can apply for SBI clerk. Upper age limit for clerical job is 28 years and that for P.O is 30 years.
16th May 2014, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for bank exam in Indi after doing inter and degree in distance education

sir i am studying b tech third year.I discontinued college as i got job.Now can i complete my degree by converting into distance one.
3rd January 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for bank exam after doing BBA from punjab technical university?
1st April 2015, 09:50 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

yes, you are eligible for bank exam because the qualification needed for bank p.o. is graduation with 60% in any stream and for bank clerk it is +2 with 60% in any stream from a recognised university.It doesn't matter whether you have done your study as regular or distance what matter is percentage of marks you obtained.
Bank eams are conducted by IBPS and SBI.
The age limit for bank clerk is 21 to 28 years and for P.O. is 21 to 30 years.
28th April 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write bank test,??? i m a degree holder from the CV Raman University ,Bhilaspur(correspondence degreee)
28th April 2015, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to write bank test? ?? I m a degree holder from annamalai university ( correspondence degree) I completed my 12 with 73%..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?