18th July 2016, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?

Hello,
I am Mejingo and I am doing final semester of B.E. in CSE specialization. I want to do an Internship in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd. in the field of Mobile App Development. I came to know that Upgrade is a division of this firm which is offering Internship in the same field. So,I want to know what kind of skills are required to join Internship in this field and in this firm?

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend is offered to Mobile App Development Interns in ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  2. Eligibility and age limit to apply for Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  4. Which extra certification courses will be help to Computer Engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after completing 12th?
  6. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
  7. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  8. Whether Unitech Pvt. Ltd. offers an Internship?
  9. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Sc Statistics, Maths and Computer Science?
  10. Skills and knowledge required to become an Intern in Siemens India for MBA(Marketing) student?
  11. Can I get DBA job after MCA course?
  12. Procedure to apply for internship at Wipro? -- [New]
  13. How to apply for internship or training in MNC like Infosys, Wipro, TCS?
  14. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
  15. List of companies which offers 3 months Internship in Cloud Computing, Mobile Apps or Programming?
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  17. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Visionics India Pvt. Ltd., Kazhakkoottam?
  18. List of companies which will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what companys will provide internship for b.tech students in hyd?what company's will provide internship for B.Tech students in Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?