18th July 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?

Hi Friends,I am willing to join Software Development Trainee post of IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Can I know about the skills required to join and become Software Development Trainee in this company? Please let me know about the skills. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are available in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Software Development Trainee Interview?
  2. Job description and salary package of Software Development Trainee(JAVA) in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?
  3. Eligibility to attend IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Off-Campus Drive for Software Development Trainee post?
  4. Job description of Software Development Trainee in Nokia? Skills required to become?
  5. Skills required to become a Junior Software Engineer Trainee in Poornam InfoVision?
  6. Skills and qualification required to become a Software Development Engineer in Amazon?
  7. What is the procedure for open Software Pvt.Ltd. Company?
  8. Skills required to join Mobile App Development Internship in Upgrade, ImagiNET Ventures Pvt. Ltd.?
  9. Eligibility to attend Sysbiz Technologies Off-Campus Drive for Software Engineer Trainee recruitment? Skills required to get this job?
  10. Off-campus job opportunities for a candidate who have secured 69.14% in 10th, 56.7% in 12th and 74.14% in B.E. till 6th semester? Whether 12th percentage matters to get job if clearing GATE?
  11. Chances of promotion for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?
  12. Can I get DBA job after MCA course?
  13. How many vacancies are available for Software Development Trainee in Vinformax?
  14. What kind of skills are required to become a Software Engineer in Acuvate Software?
  15. Previous years question papers of engineer trainee(Software Development)?
  16. What should I do to improve my skills in software development? -- [New]
  17. Where can I find jobs after completing BCA 4 years back? What kind of jobs will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of skills are required to become a Junior Project Engineer in Windcare India Pvt. Ltd.?
20th July 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,I am willing to join Software Development Trainee post of IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd. Can I know about the skills required to join and become Software Development Trainee in this company? Please let me know about the skills. Thank you!
Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd:-

You must have good knowledge in C, Java, Oracle.

You must a strong candidates in Mathematical section.
21st July 2016, 08:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become a Software Development Trainee in IndianEagle Pvt. Ltd.?

Skills required to software development trainee:-

- Aptitude skill : you need to have rigorous practice of general aptitude to crack the written test.
- Communication skill : You need to have good command over English and should know how to express yourself.
- Technical skill : You need to know your domain, training / internship you attended and programming skill in at least one programming language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?